While the province has announced some major changes to Phase 2 relaunch planning, we ask for your patience as we review and implement the required changes. There are still many restrictions that go along with this phase.
We will be reviewing:
- information regarding new policies and procedures
- access to facility changes
- admission area changes
- new infection prevention control protocols
- personnel training to address Covid-19 protocols
- Updating rescue response procedures
- Updating hygiene practices
- acquiring the needed PPE for both staff and facility users
- addressing janitorial, clerical and safety supervision tasks
We will release more information in the coming weeks as decisions are made regarding the Fairview Regional Aquatic Centre relaunch/opening. Facility operations must meet all mandatory public health orders before re opening to the public. Thank you for your continued patience.