Town of Fairview Facility and Equipment Rentals will now be available through the Fairview Community Centre. Please call 780-835-2812 ext. 1 or stop in Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm to make your bookings.
Size: 20’x 30′ (no centre poles)
Capacity: 20 tables
Colour: Red & White Stripes
- Detachable sides
- 7 plain sides and 1 cathedral window style side
- Set-Up instruction provided
- Requires approximately 6-7 people to set up
- $165.00 for the first day
- $85.00 / additional day
- $250.00-weekend rate (Friday – Sunday)
A $500.00 damage deposit required prior to rental. To be submitted as a separate cheque/payment. The deposit will be returned when the tent is returned in satisfactory condition.
The tent is packed into a small trailer. Those wishing to rent the tent must have a hitch with a 2″ ball and 7-way wiring. The Town does not have adapters available.
- Renter will not be charged for transport days unless the equipment is not picked up or returned on previously arranged dates.
- All renters are responsible for transportation and arranging pick-up and drop-off of equipment.
- Damage deposit will be returned unless the equipment is damaged or returned late; charges will be applied accordingly.
- Damage deposit and rent payments must be received before the tent is picked up.
- Please make cheques payable to ‘Town of Fairview’
- Debit, Visa, and Master Cards are also accepted.
Rental ApplicationTent Rental
Cummings Lake Recreation Area Rentals:
|Rate (GST will be added where applicable)||Notes|
|Ball Diamonds 1-6||$100/day/diamond
$400/day for all diamonds
|A refundable deposit of $150 is required when booking.|
|Picnic Tables||$10/table||Tables must be booked at least 1 week prior to your event. A refundable deposit of $100 is required when booking.|
|Bleachers||$25/bleacher||Bleachers have 5 rows, are 21 feet long and seat 65 people. A refundable deposit of $500 is required when booking.|
RCRC operates the beautiful Cummings lake campground, for campground booking information visit cummingslake.ca/.